Download QR Code Source
This add-on is available from the Layer Store.
The QR Code generator is implemented as a source.
- Download the QR Code Source from the Layer Store.
- Double click on the .zip file to expand it.
- Double click on the "QR Code.tvsource" document to launch mimoLive and install the source.
- To create a QR Code, add an instance of the QR Code Source to your Sources.
- Click on the setting cogwheel the right hand bottom of the source to bring up the settings panel.
- Enter the string you want to encode in the field "QR Content".
Their smartphone can be made to perform various tasks when viewers point their cameras at the QR Code. Here is a list of some of those tasks:
Proper URL Encoding
All the information entered in "QR Content" must be URL-encoded.
(This information is based on "Barcode Contents" by Sean Owen)
Open Web Page
Send an Email
Call a phone number
Add Contact to Address Book
Send a Text
Open a Destination on Map